According to skyscraperpage.com , The Austonian will be the 10th-tallest residential high rise in the United States and the tallest residential building west of the Mississippi River.
The top 10 countdown:
10. The Austonian, Austin, 680 feet
9. 900 Biscayne Bay, Miami, 712 feet
8. Central Park-One Museum Park, Chicago, 734 feet
7. Metropolitan Tower, New York, 716 feet
6. 56 Leonard Street, New York, 800 feet
5. Capital Towers at Brickell, Miami, 806 feet
4. Legacy at Millenium Park, Chicago, 822 feet
3. Met 3, Miami, 828 feet
2. Park Tower, Chicago, 824 feet
1. The Trump Tower, New York, 861 feet
Fifty-six stories tall, The Austonian will offer panoramic views. For a peek at the view, drop by The Austonian Model Home at 300 West Sixth Street, Suite 110 or visit the sales Web site at The Austonian .